So last Thursday I was surprised to find a tooth that had popped through Preston's cute gums!! Then on Friday another one popped in! So he is my youngest child at the age of four months to get teeth! Wow!!! That would explain why he has stopped sleeping through the night! Finally, last night he slept through the night and it was very welcomed!! I hope this means he will get back to normal! I will have to take another picture because just since Saturday they have really come in and you can totally see them even better than when I took these pictures on Friday.
Oh Livy, she is so funny! She put these cute headbands on her self...including the one she is using for a belt. She has just become the funniest girl. Her most favorite thing to do lately is watch (and sing and dance along to) Fresh Beat Band. I will admit, I even like that show. They have very catchy songs!
So Friday night, we got a babysitter and Nick and had a chance to go out. We ate at Salt City Burger and then did some shopping for a washer and dryer, which we have decided to postpone getting until our current ones COMPLETELY die...which I am sure will be sooner than later since they are 12 years old now. We also finally made the leap and changed cell phone carriers. We switched from Verizon to Tmobile. In theory, we should be able to lower our cell phone bill and now BOTH have smart phones, so I hope we aren't disappointed with this decision, but so far so good! On Saturday, Nick didn't work but the boys were still up early so they could go and clean the church. They had to be there by 7 and Carson was so excited to go and help out. We spent the rest of the morning just running errands, cleaning, and playing. By 2 we were going stir crazy in the house, so we headed to an appliance store in SLC to look at a washer dryer set, but ended up not finding anything. We got home and went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, using an awesome gift card we had. We also used the excuse of celebrating Kaylee's birthday as well. She told us that is what she wanted to do and it has just been to crazy to find a night to take the family to the roadhouse until now. So while we were there, Kaylee got to sit on the saddle! It was awesome! When we got home the kids helped me make a chocolate cake, complete with valentine m&ms. It tasted SO good!! By Sunday afternoon, it was gone. Yum!
It was a fun week and it must have been crazy because I hardly remember what we did. I really need to blog daily so I can remember what we did. Until then, this is what I am able to accomplish...enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment