Monday, February 4, 2013
It's a start!!
I took advantage of the sunny weather (still cold...it was only 24 degrees) on Saturday after Nick got home from work and went on a run. I have been working on my running using my treadmill, which I always find harder to run on than outside. The run felt great and I was able to run the whole thing without walking and kept my mile under 10 min. I ran 3.02 miles in 29:22. I was pretty stoked about it. I know it isn't the greatest, but it is a start. I have just a few more weeks until my real training starts for the half marathon. I am so excited, my great friend Jen is going to run it with me too! Love it! Until then, I am just praying that the weather starts warming up and the air gets clean so I can continue to run outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment