We got tickets to go see the Utah Symphony's Ballroom with a Twist at Abravanel Hall on Saturday, the 2nd. It was awesome! It had dancers from Dancing with the Stars like Chelsie Hightower (which I loved since watching her on SYTYCD!). It also had former American Idol finalist singers and other dancers from SYTYCD. Chris was able to come up and watch the kids so we could go out that night. We headed downtown SLC and ate at the Blue Iguana (Mexican) restaurant and then did a bit of shopping at City Creek before going to the show at 8 PM. Now that is LATE for us who normally like to be in bed by 8:30, but it was such a good show that we actually stayed awake the whole time!).
While we were at dinner, Nick ate something that bothered his right cheek and it was swollen the rest of the night. Can you tell?? Poor guy!It was such a fun night! I am so glad I am married to someone so cool as Nick that enjoys the kind of things I enjoy, like the symphony, plays, and other musical theater. Can't wait to have another date night like that again!
No comments:
Post a Comment