Monday, February 25, 2013

Potty Time!

It was a LONG weekend, due to the single fact that we started potty training Alivia on Saturday.  We started just after 7 AM and she spent all day sitting on the potty in front of the tv, doing puzzles, and reading books.  She did pee 3 times in the potty, but ended up having a few accidents later that evening.  I was so ready for a break when Nick got home and took over for a bit.  I went on a run, then did some grocery shopping.  During dinner, we weren't as strict with her staying on the potty, so she had 2 accidents during that time.  Sunday, she peed once in the big toilet, but everything else was an accident.  It was a bit frustrating, and today she has yet to pee in the toilet, and I can tell this is starting to wear on her and me.  She has gone through at least 6 underwear and I just started a load of laundry so she has more clean underwear to use the rest of the day.  Ugh!!  I want to give up, but I feel like we have already worked so hard and I would hate to have all of that go to waste and give up now.  So I am going to give it a few more days and hopefully we will see some success soon!!!  Wish us luck!


No comments: