For FHE last Monday, Carson taught us about the first vision. He learned about it in his class last week and so did Kaylee. They even used Kaylee's visual aides. It was cute! We also read in the scriptures about how if you lack in faith or need help that you can always pray to your Heavenly Father. We also sang the song we are currently learning in Primary, "My Heavenly Father Loves Me". Since I am the primary chorister now, we used the poster I had made for primary. Afterwards, we gave the kids some paint books to color with and had a treat. Nothing fancy, but our kids love doing FHE, even it is a last minute plan. I really need to work harder on having them better planned out, but at least we are trying, right? Here are pictures from our fun night as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment