This past week hasn't been anything extra special, but I think just our day to day life can be pretty busy and just crazy. But I guess that is what happens when you have more kids! Here are a few pictures I took with my camera and cell phone, depending on which was most convenient to grab at the moment. These first pictures are of Carson last Sunday morning, who went out and started shoveling the snow by 7:30. It was before even Dad was out of bed. He is such a good kid!
I have no clue what day this was, but I took it because I was in the middle of folding clothes, dealing with Preston who was ready for a nap and was getting fussy, and Alivia was needing her diaper changed. Nick had just texted me to see how my morning was going....so I took this picture and sent it to him. I think he could tell how it was going!
Kaylee got a fun treat in the mail! Dr. Reese sent her a Gift Certificate for Dairy Queen for being such a good patient when she was there for her 5 year check up and blood draw. It is so nice of them to recognize her and how brave she was getting her shots and her blood drawn. It made her day. Most days Kaylee and Livy play pretty well together. I am not sure what Livy will do next year when Kaylee has school every day! This is what I found them doing the other day....playing mommy and baby. Yes, that is Preston's binky (which he doesn't ever use) in Livy's mouth sitting in the doll stroller. They are so funny sometimes!
Alivia will still nap every other day or so depending on her mood. Last week she really was a grump but refused to go and lay down in her crib, so I grabbed her pillow and blanket and told her to lay on the couch and within minutes she was asleep. And I was just glad to have a break from her grumpy mood so I could get some stuff done. I thought it was cute though, since she has rarely slept anywhere but her crib.
Oh our little Preston is getting such a fun personality. He is so happy for the most part and is always smiling. I am so excited to see how he grows and be able to watch his personality grow with him!
Snow snow snow...I swear that is all it has done for the whole month of January and February so far...but we have actually had some sun the past few days and it has melted away some of that snow. It has also been a little warmer, being in the 30's rather than the teens or twenties. It makes me so excited for spring. I can't wait until it warms up and the air clears out so I can run outside! So fingers crossed that spring comes sooner than later!









No comments:
Post a Comment