Sunday, February 3, 2013

Preston is 4 months!

Yes, can you believe it has been FOUR months!!!  Preston turned 4 months, last Monday the 28th.  I took these pictures on Tuesday because my Monday was so crazy trying to get back to reality after such a long and fun weekend.  He is such a happy baby most of the time and freely gives us smiles.  He slept 11 hours on Monday night and 12 hours on Tuesday night.  Too bad that didn't continue for the next few nights, but we will blame that on his tooth that is trying to come in.  I took him to his 4 month check up on Wednesday.  The doctor pointed out the tooth to me, and it makes sense.  He is SO slobbery and is always chewing on his hands.  SO I hope that if we can get this tooth to come in, we can get back to our good nights of sleeping again. Until then, he is still pretty easy even when he does get up.  He eats about 4 to 5 oz and then goes right back to bed.  Super easy!  He weighed in at 12 lbs 8 oz (8%) and was 25 3/4" tall (79%).  So tall and skinny like his siblings!  He has been healthy and I really hope to keep it that way.  Knock on wood...all of us have been healthy for the most part.  So I am hoping we can make it through this flu season healthy!  He has learned to roll onto his side and he will turn in a circle on the ground, but no rolling over yet.  He loves to grab his feet and anything else that is nearby.  Sometime it is hard to feed him a bottle because he is always trying to put his fist in his mouth.  He is quite a wiggle worm too. He has been sitting in the bumbo a few minutes every day, but still doesn't seem too like it or just isn't big enough to stay upright yet.  I guess that is the problem with skinny babies...he just doesn't fit in the bumbo to make it easy to sit him up.  Kaylee loves to pick him up and hold him and is always willing to help me with him.  However, the other day while I was working out she came and told me he was awake, so I told her I would be up in a minute to get him.  When I came upstairs, she had gotten him out of his crib and was holding him.  WHAT!?!  She thinks she is such a big girl and can do that, but I told her it was still best to let me get him out of his crib still.  But it is fun to see her want to help so much with him!  Here are the pictures I took of him at 4 months.  I included a few pictures of Kaylee too...she was helping me make him smile and she looked super cute and wanted me to take her picture, and I think she is just beautiful, so I did.  I think they are one of my favorites of her!  Wow, 4 months....2 more of these time frames and he will be a year old! :)  Crazy!






No comments: