Saturday, February 16, 2013

Roadhouse Party!

Sorry, my blog is a little mixed up because I am so behind.  So bare with me while we backtrack a little bit.  Last Saturday we spent the day at home and just needed to get out of the house.  So we drove to SLC to look at washer and dryer sets, that didn't work out.  I took this cute picture of Livy on our drive...she is such a cutie!  We decided to eat at Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  I think I mentioned this in another post, but here are the pictures from our fun.  Kaylee that it was so great that she got to sit on the saddle.  The boy who did the announcement of her turning 5 did a great job and was super LOUD!  I think Kaylee was a bit startled by the whole thing and I have the video to show how fun it was!  We love the Roadhouse and it was another fun night of really good food and fun!






No comments: