I have finally signed up for Instagram. I have seen people using it for some time now to post pictures on FB and I just haven't taken the time to sign up for it and put it on my phone. Until now. And I love it! I love pictures SO much that I think I will probably bombard all of my friends with pictures on Instagram from now on. Here are the pictures I took in just the first few days of using Instagram. This first one was before I headed downstairs early one morning to workout. Preston is always such a good sport to just hangout while I work out. The next ones are of Preston showing off what he does best...smile. He really is just such a happy baby!
Monday night....working on Valentines for FHE.
Wednesday, I took the two little ones to Discovery gateway with Jen and Deb. It was free admission with a donation of a coat or blanket. It was really fun and I was so sad to have to leave and so was Livy. She threw a big fit and didn't want to leave. I may have to go back and let her play longer next time.
This is me before getting my hair done, and then after. Heather does such a good job. Now if I can just recreate what she did when she styled it I would have it made!












No comments:
Post a Comment