Sunday, February 3, 2013

Kaylee's 5 year check up!

Just wanted to share the pictures from Kaylee's dr appt.  The cutest thing was during her appointment, the nurse took her to check her vision.  She had Kaylee stand down the hallway while she pointed to the chart.  Alivia had to stand right next to Kaylee and when the nurse asked Kaylee to cover up her right eye and then her left, Alivia did it too.  It was so comical!!!  While we waited for the doctor we read books and played with my camera on my phone and took pictures.


 I will post the video on another post, because I want to share how brave Kaylee was getting her blood drawn.  Even I do not like needles and can't normally watch when they poke me.  It is a good thing that our kids take after their dad and are so brave when it comes to stuff like this!

She was so awesome!  Way to go Kaylee!!!

No comments: