Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite!

After a day of yard work yesterday we flew a kite for FHE....and it was a perfect windy day to do it! The kids loved it!
I think Kaylee enjoyed it because it was something even she could do....with out help!
However....as soon as we made her give Carson a turn....this is what we got:
She is SUCH a GIRL!!!! Carson thought flying a kite was pretty cool too!!
Do you love his look? He came up with it himself....boots and all! :) Actually, he had been riding his bike while we mowed the lawn, and I told him he had to have shoes on and the boots were already in the garage and easy to put on! Makes sense to me!
We finished the evening by making Chocolate Chip Cookies! It was a great evening, and it was nice to just hang out in the yard! It makes me super excited for summertime!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! I'm super excited for summer also-if it ever comes!!