I still can't believe how big Carson is getting! It makes me smile when I see my beautiful children together.....I am so lucky to have both of them! Kaylee always says goodbye to Carson when he leaves for school, and watches out the window until the carpool leaves.
Even though it was May and the last day of school, it looked like it was still Winter outside! This crazy spring weather has us all confused! And sick! I think with all the weather changes, it has caused us all to have colds and fevers! It has been a rough couple of days out our house, but I am optimistic that it will soon get better....as soon as it decides to warm up and stay that way!


1 comment:
I've heard about the crazy Utah weather. I could tell by him wearing his coat on his last day that things were still pretty cold.
Post a Comment