I normally don't always take pictures of things like this, but ever since I have changed to my big yellow purse and got a new little camera to use while on the go I now almost always have a camera with me! So I had to take pictures of how cute Carson looked laying in the chair!
Dr. Adrien is a great dentist. He was the one who did my braces for me and is super easy going and friendly! And we love all of the dental assistants, they are super cute gals and always remember us and what is going on with our family.
It was a good day at the dentists and Carson was amazing once again for Dr. Adrien and held so still! He thinks watching cartoons on the ceiling TV is pretty fun! Unfortunately, I had one cavity I need to go and have taken care of next week....which makes me sad because I had gone quite a few years without having to deal with getting my mouth numb, which is one of the worst things in the world! But, hey it could be worse....like a root canal or something!
No comments:
Post a Comment