Now, technically, she can crawl OUT and IN to the crib really easily already, but we thought we would make it easier for her! I have been waiting as long as possible to do this, since we had Carson out of his crib by the time he was 18 months and into a twin bed by the time he was 2. Carson and Kaylee had fun enjoying Kaylee's new toddler bed last night after bath time!
Kaylee did great last night about staying in her bed, but never got up to go potty! So this morning her pull up was full! Oh, well, we will keep trying! I have always dreaded the potty training thing but I think the worst of it is over! She had a pull up on during church today, but she kept it dry! (We took her potty a few times during church to make sure she would stay dry!) And while I was at choir practice after church, Dad was able to help her go #2 on the potty!!!! She was pretty excited to tell me about it when I got home! On another note, since last Sunday was Fast Sunday in our ward, we had the "Mothers Day" Program today. So Carson got to sing with the primary in Sacrament Meeting today. It was so cute! He walked up to the stand, hand in hand with his friend Luke! I love it when the primary gets to sing. I wish they would sing every month!
No comments:
Post a Comment