Friday, December 5, 2014

Scookies, Lights, and Talking Time

It has been awhile since we have had scookies, so when Nick found some cookie dough in the freezer Sunday evening, he thought it would be a great time to have them!  Yum!!  I love those things!    

 Monday evening we attended the first annual Woods Cross Tree Lighting.  They had hot cocoa, music, and of course lights!  It was a fun short evening spent seeing friends from our ward and city.  We really like living here.  I wish our house was just a tad bigger, because I don't know how we will ever want to move away.

Tuesday, Livy had talking time and did amazing!  She had a rough week last week, but was willing to do the work this week and was all smiles the whole time.  It was so much fun!  I love that I get to spend one hour with her, uninterrupted, and just focus on her.  I think we both enjoy it!



No comments: