Last night, the 11th, I had a Christmas Piano recital for mine and Melissa's students. We reserved the Bountiful Library and did them piggy back like last time. Her students had theirs at 6, and I did mine at 7. It worked great! I had all 11 of my students perform along with Carson and Kaylee. They did such a great job and I couldn't have been more proud. Not only did the kids play a song themselves, but we had quite a few of them do a duet. Carson and Kaylee played Jingle Bells for their duet and did great! Kaylee played Jolly Old St. Nicholas and O Christmas Tree. Carson played Chinese Dance from the Nutcracker and did great. It was a hard song and he worked SO hard on it.
After the recital we took the kids to Corner Bakery for dessert. It was yummy! We had gotten a babysitter for the babies so we wouldn't have to worry about them during the recital. Best decision ever! I am excited to go to the kid's choir concert tomorrow. I just love seeing them develop their talents and I am glad they enjoy it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment