I like having my camera phone, since it makes it easy to take pictures on the go and I always have a way to remember what we did on a daily basis. I don't remember the exact days that these were all taken, but it is still fun to remember. Preston doesn't nap normally any more. However, once in awhile he falls asleep in the van or watching tv. It isn't my favorite thing to let him nap on the couch, but he is so cute when he is asleep.
Kaylee was invited to a Reflections Reception in November for her art entry. She got to show everyone her picture and tell about it. It was a fun evning complete with cookies!It is cute to see everything she writes and draws. She has pretty good handwriting too! The kids always love to set the tent up downstairs, and they did just that a few weeks ago. Preston didn't last very long and both him and Alivia still ended up in their own bed that night.
Last week I got to do a little shopping by myself. I had some Kohl's cash and a coupon I needed to use so I found some coats for a killer deal! I took pictures and sent them to Nick to see what he thought. I ended up getting both since I couldn't decide on one!
I picked up these cute outfits for the girls that night as well. They wore them on Thanksgiving. They looked adorable!!
I ordered some hand bells a few weeks ago to use for church and music lessons for my piano students. I made a bell chart for "There was Starlight on the Hillside". It sounded great on Sunday with the kids playing the bells in Sr. Primary. We will be singing that in Sacrament meeting in a few weeks.
This is just a few of the pictures from my phone....more to come!









No comments:
Post a Comment