I am sure I have said this before, that having a camera phone is great for taking pictures and helping me remember what we did all week! So here is a review of some I found on my phone. This first one is of Gma and Papa as we were headed to the Bountiful Children's Choir concert. It was so fun having them there.
Tuesday was super busy. I helped in Kaylee's classroom that morning, then talking time at 1, (Preston went to Dawn's again...we love her and her family!) then a guy came and told us about solar panels, then I had a hair appt at 6 then a Presidency meeting at 8. I finally made it home around 11 (we were organizing the glove gifts and planning the upcoming MTC activity) then in bed by 12. It was a long busy day, but I managed to get at least one picture of me and Preston hanging out before talking time while Livy was at school. I also took a picture of Livy in her cute glasses she brought home from Preschool. She was so funny and wore them most of the day, even to talking time.Kaylee loves to draw and write notes. I got a kick out of this one she wrote to Krissy. It says "I like you I am happy that you are my new ant." Haha! Wednesday morning after my bike workout, Preston had gotten out of bed and met me for my stretch. We took some silly pictures and sent one to dad.
Wednesday morning I took Carson to the orthodontist. We had him evaluated to see what we need to do, if anything, for his teeth. He does need to do a phase one set of braces. This will help him get his incisors in. Right on know they are still far up and stuck because there isn't room in his mouth for them. By doing some braces now, it will help avoid surgeries and impacted teeth later. Then after puberty we will do a second set of braces to make sure everything is nice and straight. We went to a doctor that was highly recommended and we loved him. The office itself is super cool and kid friendly, with Ipads and all for entertainment. Dr. Fellers is a really nice guy and was super energetic and I really felt like he knew what he was doing and had Carson's best interest in mind. We will wait 4 months to see how much more his other teeth can come in before we actually put on the phase one braces. I must point out the funny moment of that morning visit. We were waiting in the cool play room watching a movie and playing the ipads when the boys noticed some workers putting up a light pole with a crane. They spent the next 10 minutes watching that instead. It was funny to me.
I took this last picture when we were at the school for Kaylee's program. The wall outside of the classroom talked about "A smart batch of Cookies" then had all the kids pictures like they were gingerbread men. It was cute!









No comments:
Post a Comment