Sunday, December 21, 2014

Carson's Class Party

Last week while I was helping at the school for Kaylee's class, I ran into Ms. Davis (Carson's teacher) and she asked me to help plan a class party for Friday.  The mom who was supposed to was not able to anymore so I agreed and with help from other moms we came up with a super easy and fun party.  Each student brought a white elephant gift from home and most of the time was spent playing a game choosing the gifts.  I brought extra gifts in case one or two forgot to bring one, but they each brought one, which was awesome since they were so excited about it.  It was so funny to watch them play.  We were going to do some caroling around the school but we ran out of time because the game took so long, but we did have time for a cupcake and soda.  Even though we didn't paint or frost a treat or make a craft, it was such a fun party for being so easy.  Carson talked about it the rest of the day when we got home.  He ended up with a fun Christmas Thermos full of candy.  He had taken a Christmas "I SPY" book.  It was fun being able to help with the party.  A big thanks to my friends Rachel, Dawn, and Dave for taking so many turns this week helping watch the two babies.  Between the chime concert, parties, talking time, shopping, and dr appts, I couldn't have done it without them. 



No comments: