Christmas break started on Monday which means all the kids are home all day! We spent the morning doing chores, after we slept in a bit. That felt great! After Nick got home from work early we headed down to Discovery Gateway to let the kids play for a bit. They had a blast. It had been a few months since we had been down there so it was fun to see Preston be so involved in everything. He was climbing in the balls and loving seeing them go through all the tubes. All the kids had fun and didn't want to leave, but we had to get home to have dinner and have time to pass out Neighbor Christmas Gifts for FHE.
Tuesday, we got to sleep in again! That is the one perk about no school! I started the insanity workouts this week and they have been kicking my butt! They are so hard, but I feel so good about myself when I am done. When I got done Tuesday I came up stairs to find the Carson had gotten dressed, unloaded the dishwasher and had started cleaning the floors for me. It was a nice surprise! He can be such a great helper and I love how responsible he is getting. I wore my naughty or nice shirt, which the kids thought was funny.
The kids have also watched probably way to much tv the past three days, but it's Christmas break so I guess that's ok!
Grandma came and visited last night and had dinner with us. The kids always love seeing her and it was fun to let her open a few of her presents.
Today was also pretty low key. It was fun answering the door often to receive neighbor gifts. All I can say is that we have amazing neighbors and friends. We got so many goodies! We had a fun evening of pizza and watched Dolphin Tale 2. Preston also loved playing with Livy's shoes. He wears them often and it just is so funny to see how well he can walk in her little heels. I had to get a picture of it! Well, the kids are in bed and ready for Santa to come! I will blog more about our Christmas Eve later, but for now, I gotta go to bed myself so Santa can come!
















No comments:
Post a Comment