Saturday, June 14, 2014

The start of a fun week!

Monday morning I woke up to find Carson and Kaylee already dressed and having breakfast in a fort on the back porch with Alivia.  It made me laugh!  They are so funny!  I also like that they can entertain themselves so I can sleep in just a bit.  During the school year, I don't get that luxury, so the past few weeks has been nice waking up just a little later.  Carson is usually the first one up followed by Kaylee.  I am usually up before the babies though so I can get a workout in before they get up.  With teaching piano at 9 Mon & Tues, I still have to get up and get things done!    
Monday evening, after Nick got home from work, we enjoyed meatloaf for dinner before going to Farmington station.  We met up with some new tenants for our Marsh House.  I think they will be good tenants and we are excited to get someone in the house!  After we met with them we enjoyed some frozen yogurt from Cherry Berry before heading home.  Tuesday, when I got back from my run around the block, the kids were ready to go on a run of their own.  They wanted to borrow my watch and ipod.

I have been so proud of the kids.  They have been so good at getting chores done early and always practicing their piano.  I think it was Friday morning, Carson was up at 6:15 and had started his piano and I had to come and tell him to either stop or put on head phones (the perks of a digital piano).  Silly kid!
 Since they did so good on Tuesday morning, after my piano lesson, I took them all to Lagoon.  We packed sandwiches so after we went on a few rides we  had a picnic lunch.  It wasn't crowded at all, so we were able to almost walk on all the rides making our Lagoon trip a total success!


It was a FUN day!  I had a primary meeting that evening and when I got home, this is what I found in my bed!  She never sleeps in my bed, so I found it very funny.  I easily moved her back to her bed so I could get to bed myself.  It had been a long and tiring day, but super fun!

No comments: