Saturday, June 14, 2014

7 Peaks Party!

On Wednesday, after two piano lessons in the morning, we had an early lunch and headed to 7 peaks for some swimming since it was such a NICE warm day.  I wasn't sure how it would be with such little kids trying to swim.  But Alivia loves to swim and can swim pretty good with her water wing things she has.  And so I mostly had to really hold onto Preston.  We enjoyed the wave pool and lazy river the most, stopping for a cookie and cracker break.   

 We stayed for several hours, but it was enough to wear Preston out, so he was out shortly after we left the parking lot.  I took this picture at a red light.  He is so cute when is sleeps!
Thursday, when I got up to go run, this is what I found on the toilet.  It is a note that says,"Dear Mom, Me and Kaylee are going around the block four times with the jeep stroller and the blue stroller.  Sincerly, Carson".  Haha!!  I went outside just to see them come around the corner from their walk.  They had loaded stuffed animals into the strollers to take for a ride.
Once I got back from my run, Carson did a 1 mile run in just under 10 min.  I was so proud of him.  He even did another one mile run this morning before I left for my bike ride.  He is going to be a great little runner if he keeps this up!  Thursday afternoon Kaylee had her friend Kayson come over and play.  Thusrday night, we wanted to go up to the car show at Farmington station, but a thunderstorm ruined that plan.  So I went to a quick parade meeting for primary and we went for a drive that evening.  The kids wanted to go to a park, but we went to several dealers looking at vans and suv's trying to figure out what our next car will be.  Eventually, I would like something new, but it could be at least next year before we really get serious about it, but it is fun to look and see what is out there.  Actually, maybe it is more depressing than fun...since everything I want is way too much money and I just can't justify spending that much money on a car!  But it was good just to get out of the house and not be too bored.

No comments: