We have really been looking forward to the annual water party! When school was finally out Friday, we headed up the street to the party! It did not disappoint! They had even rented a water slide this year! It was well attended and the weather was warm enough to enjoy the water! I put Preston down for a nap and called the house phone with my cell phone so I could listen for him. The older kids and I had a blast and enjoyed the party. Nick got home from work before Preston woke up, so it was nice not to have to worry about him.
We had plans to go out for dinner, but I had to get a quick picture with my Primary Presidency for the ward monthly flyer and time just got away from us since we stayed so late to the water party. So we settled for pancakes for dinner. Then me and the older three kids headed to the Yospe's for a movie night! We watched The Lego Movie. I hadn't seen it yet, so it was fun to watch. The kids all zonked out though pretty early into the movie. I wasn't surprised. Carson and Kaylee were up at 6 when I got up to work out. I think they were excited about the last day of school. And then after the water party and the sun, they were all exhausted. Once the movie was over, I carried Alivia home asleep and managed to get the older kids home half sleep walking! The whole day was SO MUCH FUN!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment