During the week of the play, we still had quite a bit going on. Carson had a pack activity for scouts on Tuesday afternoon. Even though we have been going to our new ward in PV, he has been doing scouts here in Tremonton with my mom's ward. They did a fun hiking and physical fitness activity at Peterson Park. I think he liked it!
On Wednesday, I went to Bountiful for a hair appointment. I love my hair dresser and so I will just have to keep driving to Bountiful to get my hair done. Dawn watched the two little kids while I was there. She is such a great friend and my kids LOVE going to see Emily and Ryan. Thursday, Nick met his parents at Aunt Connie's house to pick up Jerid's three kids. Jerid is in California with Makenna (She broke her back in a car accident a few weeks ago and is paralyzed, and is doing rehab at Shriner's in Sacramento). Ted & Karen are on a cruise in Alaska with a bunch of their friends, so we have the kids until Saturday afternoon when Jerid flies in from CA. We had ravioli for dinner that night and they ate it all up!!!
Friday, Carson had Webelo Day camp. He was so excited!!! In fact, he was the only boy smiling when they left, so I am not sure if any of the other boys were as excited, but Carson sure was.
We did lots of playing all weekend! Gma & Gpa Brower were in Lake Tahoe at a reunion all weekend so we had the house to ourselves. Saturday, we went to the Wheat & Beat Day's parade (I forgot my phone and didn't get a pic...darn!). Then we cooled off at the splash pad until Nick got home from work.












No comments:
Post a Comment