We had fun in Primary on Sunday with having a few of the cousins with us. On Monday, we filled the day with some play doh, swimming, and then a luau to finish off the day.
I had found some old playdoh in one of our moving boxes we have here at my moms and they played with it several time throughout the week. It was a great way to entertain them but it was a little messy!I took the kids swimming all by myself, but it wasn't hard at all. They were all really good in the pool, and with the two little kids in their puddle jumpers, we all were able to just enjoy swimming. It was a little cool outside, so the inside pool was a good option that day. It rained and rained most of the day and we were a little worried the luau would be rained out.
Tremonton City put on a fun luau to help kick off the Tour of Utah Cycling race. It was a lot of fun and they were serving $3 pulled pork plates. We had to wait in line for over an hour, but it was worth it and the rain had stopped at the perfect time. Our new friends, the McConkies from Pleasant View even came up to party with us. We only had one little incident during the luau that made me a little embarrassed. We finally made it to the front of the line and we were putting food on our plate as we heard "Does anyone recognize this child?" I knew all the kids were playing on the playground and our plan was to go get them once we had all the food. But as I looked over I had the strangest feeling it could be one of my kids. And sure enough, it was Preston. I guess he couldn't find anyone of the kids or me so he started crying. So a concerned mom took him to the announcer and had him help find us. It was so embarrassing, but luckily our friend, Dan, went and got him before I totally had to do the walk of shame in front of everyone. Oh my, it was quite a scene! But overall it was a fun Monday!






No comments:
Post a Comment