Last Monday, as we were getting ready for bed Kaylee had come in from brushing her teeth and was going crazy because she had just pulled out a loose tooth! It makes me happy when they come out that easy! She did get a visit from the tooth fairy that night and got a dollar!
Tuesday morning, the kids spent a bit of time giving pedicures and foot massages. I think they got the idea when they saw grandma had a foot bath thing. Then after lunch, we met up with Tiffany Ashby and her kids at a park in Bothwell to play and enjoy the HOT day! They had a pretty cool playground and the kids loved it!Wednesday, during lunch, Carson broke a piece on his retainer when he leaned forward against the table and pressed his pouch in just the wrong direction and it snapped. So we made a call to the orthodontist and we were able to get in right before we were to meet Jake to do a walk through on the house. They were able to take his retainer and send it into the lab for repair, which is better than having to replace it! After his quick appt, we headed up to the house and saw they were just finishing up with the front stairs. We decided to make them 6 feet wide instead of 4 feet wide and asked them to round them, and this is what we ended up with! I was thrilled with them and I think that was at least one upgrade worth every penny! They have also been working hard on our back yard trying to get it all terraced so we can close soon. We were hoping to close by Thursday the 20th, but it will be the next week I think. Which means we will have to drive the kids from Tremonton for school for a week. So fingers crossed it will close sometime that week! We are so close!!!!
Thursday, I had planned on taking the kids swimming, but they were happy to just play in the back yard pool. So that is what we did almost the whole day!
They also played with some play doh that grandma had gotten the kids the day before. I thought that Kaylee was very crafty with it!
I took this last picture on Thursday evening, after dinner and while Nick put the rain gutters back on the house. Alivia was outside watching grandma's ipad while lounging on the patio. It was just so funny to me! Swimsuit and all!











No comments:
Post a Comment