Friday, August 21, 2015

Pedalfest

Last Friday night, we had been invited to Danielle & Brad Jeppson's house in our new ward for dinner with friends.  Brad was just called to be the primary pianist and Danielle is in the YW's.  They are super nice and we had a lot of fun getting to know more people in the ward.  My mom kept Alivia, Preston, and Cooper since we had both the youngest Pugmire kids and they wouldn't all fit in the van.  So we took Carson, Kaylee & Mayci with us.  It was nice having a break form the super little kids.  


 I got up super early (4:45 AM) to pick up Brittany M. in PV and we both headed up to Mountain Green to the start of the pedalfest ride we had signed up for.  We got a discount code when we signed up making it practically free so that was nice!  We rode the 50 miler and it was super hard and challenging (a lot of hills!!) but so rewarding and fun.  The food was great and it was so fun to get to know Brittany even better.  Her family met us at the finish line and then we stayed for a massage and lunch.  I hope we get to do it again next year!  We finally made it back to PV around 3:30 and I showered at Brittany's house since I had a dinner that night in Farmington with my Redrock Relay team.  The McConkie's AC went out that morning so it was pretty warm at their house and since we had finally gotten power the day before at our house and the AC worked, I finished getting ready at our new house!  It was pretty fun!







 They installed the mirrors and the shower doors in the master, so the master bath is now complete!  It is so fun to see it finally looking finished!

No comments: