Last Thursday, my mom was amazing and took the kids to school for me since she had to be at her school in Perry to work for the day getting ready for her first day of school next week. She is teaching 2nd Grade this year and is very excited about it! I was able to stay home and work on laundry, do some organizing to get ready to move, and just be home! I worked on some flyers for Performance Academy to pass out at a few elementary schools in North Ogden area. I have 23 girls signed up but would like 7 or so more to really make the classes full. So I hope it helps!
Nick got off work early and picked up the kids from school then spent a few hours on the trampoline ring before heading home to Tremonton. We decided to go to the fair for dinner that night. The kids had pizza and Nick and I shared a dutch oven plate and then a pulled pork nacho order. Yum! The nachos were the best! We also enjoyed some scones and finished our night with some apple and peach pie ala mode! We saw the animals, watched some sheep get sheared, looked around the 4H displays and listened to the music at the grand stand! It was such a great night!
















No comments:
Post a Comment