This past week they have been working really hard to get our rocks set for our backyard so we can pour the rest of the cement and close on the house. They got a lot done but still have some more work to do on Monday. We are hoping to close this coming Wednesday so we can start moving in Thursday. So fingers crossed that will happen!!
Friday was Grandpa's birthday! He worked that day, but we were able to sing happy birthday with him that night. Shortly after we sang, Nick took the older two kids to the Rodeo that night. Even though they were home late, they had a blast and talked about it quite a bit the next day.
Saturday, we had a lazy morning and enjoyed some breakfast on the patio. Preston and Alivia were so cute together, but of course didn't last long, but while it did, I had to take pictures!
Nick got home from work and we headed to our Ward Party last night. It was a riot!! I can't wait to post pictures (and video) of the night. It was seriously the funnest ward party I have ever been to. I really miss our old ward, but we are really liking our new ward so it has made the transition a lot easier!








No comments:
Post a Comment