It was rainy Saturday morning, so Nick spent most of the morning finishing the basement closet and putting in the shelves. I am so happy with how it turned out. I don't know why we didn't put this in when we finished the basement, but I am sure glad we put it in now. I can't wait to clean out closets and get some more things organized.
After lunch we headed to Ogden for Hallie's 5th Birthday Party. Preston had a good nap on the way.It was a Frozen theme complete with a bounce house and yummy food. The kids had a blast!
We picked up a pizza at Costco on our way home for dinner and also a redbox. The kids picked a Wizard of Oz show. Nick went to the Pink Floyd concert so the kids and I enjoyed a movie night. I tried to watch Womens Conference but didn't watch as much as I would have liked, but I had a really fun evening with the kids!

















No comments:
Post a Comment