I can't believe we are into September! This week has been a busy one!! Alivia started preschool Tuesday and loved it! Nick ended up staying home that day to get the basement painted, so it made it easier for me to get things done. After I took Alivia to school, I spent some time at the school helping with the fundraiser and counting money. I also took advantage of the time there and had lunch with Kaylee and Carson. It was great!
After I got home I took Alivia to talking time. This is a form of speech therapy through the district and I think it will be really good for her. She was a bit tired and so towards the end she wasn't that willing to participate, but we learned some good skills and things to work on.
Tuesday afternoon, I taught piano lessons, had dinner, and then we went and sold some candy bars to some friends in our ward. I went to a primary presidency meeting while Nick put the kids to bed. It was a LONG day! Wednesday was just as crazy. More school for the older three kids, pta stuff, mowed the lawn, piano lessons, scouts, Kaylee's trial tumbling class (which she loved and so we signed her up for real), dinner, homework and bedtime. Today was crazy too. I got up at 6:00 to run (in the dark) and still have time to get everyone ready. I drove carpool, helped the pta, picked up carpool, took Alivia to Choir, took the older kids to choir, did dinner and then we looked at vans on our way to getting groceries. However, we spent too much time looking at vans that we didn't even make it to the store, so that is on my to do list tomorrow. Getting all 4 kids and myself ready by 8:25 AM is really really hard! Especially when I have to do 2 girls hair. I hope it gets easier, but it was just a really hard week. I did get a few chances to have one on one time with Preston while we waited for Alivia to get done with school and then while she was at choir today. We headed to the park down the street and played for a bit. It is amazing how well behaved and happy he can be when it is just the two of us. I think that will be a fun thing this year!
Tomorrow might be just as crazy since we are leaving to Holden and there is a lot to do before we can go. I think if I can survive the next week and a half then we will be good! Wish me luck!







No comments:
Post a Comment