Sunday, September 21, 2014

Just another crazy week in September!

It has been almost two weeks since I had a chance to blog!  Yes, it has been that crazy the past few weeks.  I will try my best to remember what we were up to, but unless there are pictures, I have a hard time remembering almost anything!  Starting Monday, September 8,  I have been to the school every day to count money for the PTA Fundraiser, so after I got the older kids off to school and was ready to head out the door to a follow up appt with Dr. Thompson, but 5 minutes before we planned to leave, the doctor's office called and told me the Dr. Thompson wasn't in that day so I needed to reschedule until next Monday.  I was a little frustrated that they didn't call me on Friday to tell me that.  But since we were all ready to go, we still headed out and was able to wash the van before running a few more errands that morning and heading to the school to help count money.  Tuesday morning was also spent helping count money, followed by a PTA meeting that afternoon.  After piano lessons, I was able to attend a super fun RS Activity.  They did a back to school theme and we learned about health and fitness, home economics, and finance.  It was great!   
On Wednesday, while Alivia was at Preschool, Preston and I got a little shopping done at Target, using a gift card from our new dentist.  He was such a ham bone and loved the one on one time I think.  We were looking for a few more things to complete our family outfits for family pictures we did on Thursday.  
 The school had earned a hat day for reaching a fundraising goal on Wednesday, so Kaylee wore my sun hat and Carson wore his cowboy hat.  It was fun to see a lot of the kids wearing a hat that day.
Wednesday afternoon was busy with Piano Lessons, Carson had scouts, Kaylee had tumbling, and then after a quick dinner, I headed to our Ward's Court of Honor.  Thursday was another busy afternoon with Choir for all three kids.  Then we did our family pictures at the Int'l Peace Gardens in SLC.  They went ok.  I hired a girl to take them, and I am sure she did great, but our two youngest kids were less than cooperative.  So I am hoping they turn out ok!  Friday was another day of counting money, early out, a dentist appointment for Kaylee, and a Luke's Birthday party that Carson attended.  Poor Kaylee had three cavaties in three different sections of her mouth, so she had to get three shots to numb her.  She did ok with the first two shots, but was a mess by the third so we decided gas would be helpful.  She did fine after that!
It was such a busy week, but also a lot of fun!  And as you will see in my next posts it didn't slow down one bit.  :)

No comments: