Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blast Off!!

Last Saturday, the 13th, I got up early and was able to do a 6 mile run in my new shoes!!  This is also the farthest I have been since my stress fracture one year ago!  So I was happy with my distance and time!  Nick worked in the morning, so Carson got to babysit while I was gone.  All the kids were sleeping but him, so it works great!  After I got back we all got ready for the ward Rocket Party at the wedding chapel church.  The kids got to make paper rockets and launch them off.  They also had the ignition type rockets and a stomp rocket for the little kids to use.  Preston and Alivia loved the little one.  We had so much fun and as a bonus we enjoyed yummy glazed donuts!  I was sad Nick wasn't there, but there was a good turn out and we had a lot of fun!












No comments: