The past few weeks Chris has been planning a flash mob to propose to Krissy. I have been helping him and was able to get some girls in our ward and a few of their friends to be our main dancers. I found some choreography online and was able to get it all arranged. We were going to do it at Farmington Station, but because of a concert that night we switched it to City Creek which ended up being the perfect place for it! The flash mob met at 6:30 and we ran through the dance a few times and got everyone in position. The group date people (Chris's friends) stood in the middle by the fountains for Chris and Krissy to meet up with them. They were running a little behind so we were quite anxious for them to show up! They did and then it was showtime! We danced to Bruno Mars "I wanna marry you!". It was the perfect song! The girls from our ward started dancing first and I don't think she thought anything about it until her sisters and I came out and started dancing. That is when she grabbed Chris's arm and started realizing what was going on.
Soon the rest of the group joined us and then finally Chris joined us and it was so awesome! After some dancing Chris went and got on one knee and asked the big question and she said yes!
By the time we got done dancing there was quite a crowd of people watching. It made it that much more fun.
Here are the happy couple with the dancers: Britton, Madelyn, Chris, Krissy, Kenadie, Bre, and Katie.
It was so fun to meet Krissy's sisters, Cami and Sydney. They were so nice and cute. I know Chris is going to be joining a super fun family! I am just so excited for them and can't wait to see how amazing their life is going to be! Congratulations Chris and Krissy! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment