Friday, August 3, 2012

Tent Time!

After the recital tonight, we came home, got pj's on, and Nick got the tent set up so they could sleep outside tonight.  (They meaning Nick and the two older kids...no way is my pregnant body going to sleep on the hard ground in a tent....maybe next summer!).  Alivia thought it was fun to play in the swing and tent until bed time.  


 We spent some time reading books in the tent before it finally got dark enough to go to bed.  So I am now blogging while the kids are out sleeping and I have my fingers crossed that I don't hear from them until at least 7 or 8 tomorrow morning.  I am so grateful for Nick and the great dad that he is.  He seriously only got like 4 hours of sleep last night before having to go to work extra early today, and then he is more than willing to do a campout with the kids, knowing he won't get to really sleep in or enjoy his own bed.  And he does it because he loves his kids and he knows how important this time is with them.  I sure love that guy!

No comments: