The past week has been busy in some ways, and kind of just lazy and fun in other ways. Lately, we get up in the morning around 7:30 and Carson and I have breakfast together, and then by 8 the girls will usually get up. Alivia loves to have scrambled eggs for breakfast or oatmeal. None of my kids are big cereal eaters. Then we get ready for the day, do our chores and I will normally spend the morning doing cleaning, laundry, or other house stuff while the kids just play. We eat lunch and then the kids will usually find a friend to play with for the afternoon and Livy takes a nap. Sometimes we have something to do during the day like library days, park days, or errands. I am loving August so far since I haven't planned anything major that we have to be to or do. It has almost been boring at some points trying to find something to keep the kids busy. The girls helped me make banana bread the other day and they were so cute in their aprons, I had to take a picture!
Carson is so cute with Alivia. Now he is big enough to pick her up and get her out of her crib and high chair. It is also cute to see how much Alivia loves her big brother. She will play with Kaylee, but sometimes Kaylee just annoys her and so Alivia spends a lot of time squealing at Kaylee to leave her alone, but when it comes to Carson, she loves to play and wrestle with him. The past few days they have spent time rocking together in the chair while watching tv. It is cute! This is when they were eating their bananas. I love that my kids love to eat fruit....I can't keep the bananas and grapes in the house very long! It has been a fun summer and I love that my kids and I have gotten into a good groove. Today Nick only worked until 11 and then after he came home I left him and Livy home for a nap while the two older kids and I went to the store to pick up some groceries at a case lot sale. They were both great helpers and when they are in the right mood, it is actually fun to go to the store with them. Later on, we all went and ran errands and did some more shopping at Walmart. We got home in time for dinner, French Toast, and then all got ready for Carson's piano recital.
No comments:
Post a Comment