For the past 2 weeks, Carson has complained that his right leg hurts (between his knee and ankle) and has been limping. At first we thought it was growing pains, but after reading about growing pains on the internet and some feed back from friends, we thought it would be best to have it checked out by his pediatrician. I was able to get him an appointment on Thursday at 11, so I checked Carson out of school and took him in to see Dr. Reese. He first examined him and didn't find any problems with his joints, motion, or tenderness in his leg, which helped rule out anything serious (Like hip diseases). But to be safe, he ordered an x-ray for his leg. So we went down to the lab and after some waiting we headed back for the x-ray. Carson actually thought it was all pretty cool! Livy and I waited outside the room while they did his x-ray. I had my little camera with me, so I took some pictures.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
X-ray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment