Carson started piano lessons when school started and he is loving it. (And yes, so am I). We have found it works best for him to practice before school. So after we get his lunch packed, hair combed, and teeth brushed, we get right to it and go through all of his songs. He is catching in quick I think with the notes and has to work extra hard to keep the beat with the metronome. I just had to take a picture of him practicing since he looked so cute that day! He sure makes me smile!

And of course, Kaylee is always right there while we practice. She insisted on having her picture taken as well....with her Book of Mormon. :)


Kaylee is still loving school, and today since the weather was much cooler Kaylee got to wear one of her cute sweaters. She is seriously such a girl and is so much fun to dress up and do her hair. I actually don't mind doing her hair and she is really good about letting me do it too. I love when I tell her she looks pretty and how long her hair is getting and she will always reply something like...."Just like a princess, huh?" or "It is like Repunzel's hair mom!". She is our little princess, that is for sure!


She loves to color, paint, cute, glue, and tape art projects of all kinds. It will keep her busy most of the day! I will have so many things she makes and gives to us that I don't know what to do with it all, so I will have to secretly dispose of the projects while she is asleep or gone. Who knew a package of construction paper could create such a fun past time for a little girl!

The kids have also been busy working on their motorhomes. (I think that is what they called them). They are just some empty diaper boxes and the box they came in from Amazon. Dad helped them finish them today. Seriously, who needs toys...just give a kid a box, duct tape, and some scissors!


Oh, and cute Alivia. She is just a peach! She is getting better all the time at eating solid foods...and putting everything in her mouth. I made chicken noodle soup for dinner, so while I did, I gave her a big celery stick to slobber over. She loved it!

She is the sweetest, and most serious baby! She makes noises, babbles, and squeals, but doesn't really giggle. I think that is why she squeals when she is happy...that is her version of giggling. All I know, is that I have some pretty cool kids, and we are blessed to be their parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment