Tuesday, October 18, 2011

7 Months!

Today, Alivia turned 7 months old! I know I say this a lot, but it really has gone by fast. She is the sweetest baby in the world, and I couldn't have asked for a better baby. She is so happy and easy going. Nick and I both agree every night when we go to bed at night, how good of a baby she is. Carson and Kaylee were also good babies, but still a lot of work, and we had to learn a lot from them on how to be a good parent. But Livy really has been a lot more of a content baby compared to the other two. So it makes life easier for us and we are able to just enjoy her to pieces. She is a pro at rolling over now onto her stomach and she mastered sitting up all by herself the last 2 weeks. She will sit and play with toys for quite awhile and loves it!
She is getting bigger of course, and this is now how big she is compared to her stuffed animal we have been using for comparison.
With our cruise coming up, even though I am really excited to go, I am really sad to think I am going to have to leave Alivia for a whole week. She will be in good hands while the rest of us are gone, but I know my heart will ache for her and I will miss her tons!!! We love you Livy!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I really like your idea of taking pictures of her next to her animal. That's cool. It would be fun to line them up and see the difference.