Sunday, October 9, 2011

Twins

When I found out last year that we were going to have a baby girl, I remember thinking it would be fun to dress both of my girls in matching clothes. That has yet to happen, until now. I had gotten Alivia's pants when Kaylee was her age from our sister in law, Kelly. Then the other day while at Kid to Kid, I found the same pants, but Kaylee's size now. So I bought them so I could have a matching type outfit for the girls. Here is a picture of them together.
I have been looking for matching PJ's, but I can never find the right sizes, so the search is on! I would like to find some by Christmas. I think finding some matching clothes will be easier when Livy gets just a bit older.
I also wanted to post pictures of what we did last night. We took the kids out to dinner at Pizza Factory here in Bountiful. We had coupons for free kids meals. They loved it, and so did we. Livy was a sweetheart and sat in the high chair for most of dinner. Of course the best part is the breadtwists they serve. Yum!!! Here are some pictures of our night out!
Afterwards, we stopped at Ross to buy some new shoes for the kids. It wasn't anything too exciting, but it is still fun to be together as a family. I am excited for tomorrow since Nick has the day off (Columbus Day) and I am going with Carson on his class field trip to Red Butte Gardens.

No comments: