On Wednesday evening, Nick took the kids to the church for a Halloween Carnival put on by the YM and YW's in our ward. I had bell rehearsal that night, so I wasn't able to go, but Nick got some great pictures that night. I did take just a few before I left that night of the kids in their costumes. They looked super cute!



They had lots of fun games and activities including a cake walk, face painting, pumpkin bowling, sponge throw (at the bishopric), coloring, goo making, and home made root beer. There was a total of 10 different activities for them to do. Here are the pictures of the fun.







The kids told me all about how fun it was the next morning. They went on and on about how cool it was and had lots to tell me, so I could tell they had a blast. They had a good turnout so I hope this is something that they do every year in the ward!
No comments:
Post a Comment