After Preston's party, I was able to go home for a bit and get ready for dance. We were doing class parties this week and we had a blast on Tuesday and I was excited to keep partying with my classes on Wednesday. We played games like pin the nose on Rudolph, bingo and an ornament race. We had treats and sang songs, including the 12 Days of Christmas. After my last class, I rushed to the High School to direct the bells. They did amazing and I was so glad we could perform a few times since they had worked so hard.
After the bell performance, I headed to the Farr's to hep set up for the neighborhood block party I was helping with and Nick took Kaylee to Roy High School for the Reflections Regional awards assembly. She WON!!! Both of her entries that had moved on made it to the next State Level. Yay!!












No comments:
Post a Comment