Sunday, December 9, 2018

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

Nick turned 41 on November 23rd, and we got him this cool shark shirt to celebrate how cool a dad he is!  They headed to Holden that morning so they could have Thanksgiving dinner with the Bennett Side of the family.  Unfortunately, my mom had scheduled months before a girls day at the "Painted Plank" that we have been wanting to do for over a year!  So we decided it was the best to have Nick and the kids head to Holden while I stay and spend time with my sisters.  It isn't ideal, but it was the best way to accomplish everything we needed to do.  
 The Painted Plank was such a great time!  We made the cutest signs and I loved how my music one turned out.  I have it hanging in my living room with my new piano!  It is perfect!!









 Overall, we were there for about 3 hours and had a blast!  We then all went and saw the movie "Ralph breaks the Internet".  It was a cute show.  The next morning, I was able to go to Dawn & Kimberly's birthday brunch, it was so yummy!  And then did some shopping before Nick and the kids came home that night.  It was overall an amazing Thanksgiving weekend!


No comments: