On Thursday, the school had its Parent's Performance for all the grades. As a Music Teacher for 2nd and 5th, we worked on songs the past little bit to perform. I also volunteered to help the kindergarten sing a fun song. They sang a funky version of "Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer". They all dressed up and looked super cute. I didn't get a picture of the whole grade, but at least of Preston.
I also got a few pictures of my cute friends I get to direct and teach with. Connie showed up wearing an elf dress because she thought it was the sing a long (that was the next day). It was so funny, but she looked cute!After the parent's performance, I stayed and taught 5th grade music, then met up with the Modern Woodman Board at Chili's for our lunch meeting. Then after school, we all went and helped clean Carson's school. Preston thought it was a ton of fun! Then, that night, I went a super fun friends party at Nicole Breaggar's house. It was so fun, and we all stayed too late, but it was totally worth it. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Love my cute friends!!!
Morgan, Brittany, Katie, Carolee, Paige, Jan, Stacia, Nicole, Me, Danielle...and Jentri behind the camera.
On Friday, we had a sing a long at the school, which is always a hit with everyone. Kaylee also had her party in 5th grade and it was early out. We finished the afternoon off with a trip to the dentist and a pledge to do better flossing!

















No comments:
Post a Comment