Sunday, December 23, 2018

Lomond View Elementary Choir Concert

The choir concert was on Wednesday, December 12th.  We ended up having to have 2 concerts that night.  One at 6 and one at 7:30.  Because of the Newsies set, the risers had to be pushed forward making it really hard to see the choir if you sat in the side seats, so we had two shows so we could accommodate all of the audience.  It ended up working great!  The kids did so good, especially on the 2nd show.  I was so proud of them, especially my bell players.  They did amazing with the Mannheim Mashup they played.  Our program consisted of the following songs:
"We Need a Little Christmas"
"Look, it's Santa"
"There is a Santa Clause"
"I Can Only Imagine"
"Jingle Bells"
"Angels we have Heard on High"
"Mannheim Mashup"
"Do you wanna build a Snowman?"
"Heavenly Choirs"
"Born on Christmas Day"
"DrummerBoy"

It was a great show and I am so grateful I get to help as a director and be with my girls!




 My parents came to the concert that night, and it was such a treat to see Aunt Toni at the School Choir Assembly on Friday that week. 


No comments: