Sunday, December 23, 2018

Concert & Recitals Galore!

Alivia and Preston had their recital on the 11th and did amazing.  I wasn't able to go since I had to teach Dance that night.  But I was so proud of them!  A friend sent me these photos since she was on the front row!  Alivia played "Feliz Navidad" and Carson played "We Wish you a Merry Christmas".

On Friday, the 14th, Carson had a snowball dance at his school.  We gave the Spencer boys a ride and they all had a blast!  I picked up Carson a few minutes before the dance ended and he was sweet enough to dance with me at the very end.  It was so fun!

 Saturday, the 15th, was a busy one!  We had my Performance Academy recitals for North Ogden and Syracuse.  We held it at Fremont at 1:30 and 3:00.  The girls did great and I was so proud of all my students.  I was also glad it was over aftewards!  Haha!  I didn't have long to rest, because immediately after, I headed to Salt Lake with my family to see the Motab Choir Concert. 





The concert was amazing and featured Kristin Chenoweth.  She is amazing and so entertaining.  And her voice was amazing.  Tiffany and I just sat in awe most of the concert.  We loved every minute of it.  It was a long day and it was after midnight before I made it home.  I was tired!!!  But it was such a great day!







No comments: