We had our dress rehearsal the week after Thanksgiving, at Lomond View. Our studio is just not big enough so it is nice to have a bigger space to practice in for rehearsals like this. They did so good and it was fun to see everyone in their costumes. Adorable!
Friday morning, I was invited by Capstone to attend the Monthly Assembly that morning. Carson would be receiving an award. It is called the Wonder Award. They have a monthly theme, and November was Wonder. One student from each grade was chosen to receive the Wonder Award, and Carson got it for the 8th grade. He got the award for being so active in his learning, asking questions and showing his teachers how eager he is to learn. So proud of him!
I made it back to the school that afternoon for lunch rehearsals and after we got done and I was putting things away, I noticed Alivia's class was headed into the gym. They were doing a show and tell and Alivia played her recital song "Feliz Navidad" for her class. I was able to get it on camera! She did great!








No comments:
Post a Comment