The Monday after we got home from our trip was a busy one. LOTS of laundry, piano lessons, science camp for Carson and other normal life to do's. I think I did laundry constantly the whole day! I had to drive Carson and Madison Forsberg to Fremont HS for PAL camp for science, which they loved. Luckily Madison's mom Jan always brought them home. (I love carpooling). On Tuesday, it wasn't as busy, but we did find time to play with friends and get more caught up on chores. Kaylee went to Smith park with Brooklyn and Maycee came over to play with Alivia. Wednesday, Grandma Karen came with Grandma Pace to visit for just a bit before Kaylee went to activity days.
We had dance class this week and so after class on Wednesday, we picked up Alivia from tumbling and enjoyed a swim party at the Clearfield Aquatic center (this was the same party I won my paddle board at last year!). They served Chik-fil-a AND World's best corndogs. Yum! We love the DeVries family and enjoy hanging out with them! The kids LOVE to swim so we all had a blast. Even though we forgot to bring Preston's puddlejumper, he enjoyed the shallow pool area and hardly came out of the water.
The swimming didn't stop at the party on Wednesday. The next day we went to my friend Stacia Burgon's parents house in Pole Patch and did a lot of swimming. We were there from about 10 AM to just after 2 PM. It was so much fun and the kids just had a blast. We did our best to keep them covered in sunscreen, but they still got a little pink! Stacia and her kids and Nicole Braegger and her kids were there and it was just one big party with a lot of kids! The pool was warm and the company was fantastic. It is such a pretty area up in the mountain and it was so private. I am so thrilled we had that chance and can't wait to do it again soon!




















No comments:
Post a Comment