Okay, the next few posts is going to be total picture overload! On Saturday, June 2nd, we had a Disney rehearsal in Disneyland that morning in Woods Cross, and then I helped with two other Performance Academy recitals in North Salt Lake. I got home by 5 PM and we finished loading everything in the van and got on the road to California! We did make a quick stop overnight in Holden. And when I say quick, it was just a few hours. We were up and out the door by 5:00 AM so we could get through Las Vegas before traffic hit going into California. Preston wanted nothing but french fries almost the whole time we were on the road, and so we picked some up for him in Orem on our way down!
McDonald's was also our friend a lot on our way there and when we got to California. I don't love McD's, but with their mobile app and value menu, it makes it easy and affordable for a family to eat while on the road!
By the time we left the beach it was really windy and I was freezing!! We got back to Ryan's house it was almost 20 degrees warmer, which was nice for the kids since Ryan had to hose the sand off of all of them with the garden house. It was quite comical to watch. We enjoyed Panda for dinner that night and got to bed so we could get up early and head to Universal the next day. But before we got to bed, the kids picked a bunch of oranges from Ryan's tree in the back yard and made fresh orange juice. They also played with Ryan's electric bike he built and the bug he is working on. So many fun toys he has and Carson was in heaven! Btw, I am loving my new phone and the camera it has. It has a great setting that allows me to blur the background creating some really great shots!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment