We had a great night at Ryan's and were ready to play for the week!!! We started our week at Universal Studios. It was about a 90 minute or so drive from Ryan's because of traffic (welcome to California). We got parked and made it into the park just after it opened! We took some photo ops and then hit Harry Potter world first. The smaller roller coaster had a 5 minute wait and so we jumped at that one first. We wanted to hit the big Harry Potter ride after, but it wasn't open yet. So we decided to check out some other rides, like the Simpsons. The kids loved it, in fact we rode it a second time before we left that day. We also headed to the Studio Tour, which is what I was looking forward to the most! It was even better than I remember and they added so many fun rides and 3D rides. We tried riding it a second time before we left, but we missed the last tram by 15 minutes.
We also hit a few rides in the lower lot, including the jurassic park ride. I should have remembered that this was a WET ride, and when I say wet...I mean we got soaked!!! I was dripping water as we got off. I ended up buying a hat after that ride since my hair had been drowned. Haha!
We had panda for lunch, which the kids didn't mind having for a 2nd day in a row. The weather was perfect that day and even though Universal was a little crowded, we were able to get on quite a few rides and enjoy all the shows. We saw the special affects show, the animal show and the Water World show, which I think was the kid's favorite.
We finally made our way back to Harry Potter world to ride the Harry Potter ride, which was our longest wait of the day. It was an awesome ride, and since Preston and Alivia couldn't ride (too short) Carson & Kaylee got to go twice with the rider switch. The kids also tried butter beer, which they said was good!
We left around 6 and our feet were pretty tired and we were hungry! We found an In N Out burger close by and had some yummy food before continuing down to Anaheim where we would stay the rest of the week!!!
We got to our hotel around 8:30, and Nick and the kids took advantage of the pool and went for a swim while I went and grabbed a few groceries for the week. We stayed at the Staybridge Suites, which had a kitchen, family room with a pull out and a room with 2 beds. It was perfect for our family. We enjoyed some oreos and milk before finally getting to bed to rest up for our first day at Disneyland the next morning! So exciting!







































No comments:
Post a Comment